Applications - Bobcat S450
- Site clean up
- Moving and levelling soil, mulch, sand
- Loading trailers and trucks
- Augering for post holes, planting trees, foundation pier holes
- Tight access applications
Product Information - Bobcat S450
The extremely versatile and easy to use Bobcat skid-steer loader. The machine must be transported on a tilt-tray truck. No license is required to operate the machine. Available attachments include:
- 4-in-1 bucket (Included in hire package)
- Leveller - 1800mm
- Trencher - 150mm wide, dig depth 915mm
- Road broom - enclosed 60 inch
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
Download and print a pdf copy of the Bobcat S450 specifications.
|Models available||Bobcat S450|
|Hydraulic pump capacity||64.7l/min|
|Dump height with standard bucket||2160mm|
|Max Speed||11 km/hr|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
To understand how to operate the equipment, you can refer to the manufacturer's Operating Manual.
Please read the Hazard and Risk Assessment before operating the equipment.
If you are transporting the equipment yourself, please read our Trailer Safety and Instructions Guide before transporting the equipment by trailer.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must feel competent to do so
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act
- Mega Hire will provide instruction, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely
- This equipment can only be used on flat solid ground according to manufacturer's guidelines
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (available from the product page on megahire.com.au)
CAUTION: Check for underground hazards. Dial before you dig - ph 1100, or visit www.1100.com.au
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Sydney area - more information on our delivery and collection service is available here. We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.