Applications - Vertical man lifts
- Working shopping centres, factories, warehouses with narrow isles
- Painting, maintenance work, cleaning
- Film and TV
- Stock picking and stocktaking
- General overhead work
- Sign installation
- Construction activities
Product Information - Genie GR15
An electric, self-propelled, telescopic elevated work platform.
- Extension platform with sliding mid-rail
- Work station tray
- Low 0.39 m (15.5 in) platform entry height
- Compact base - suitable for doorways and elevators
- Ground clearance 0.06 m (2.5 in) (stowed)
- Fully proportional lift and drive controls
- Battery charge indicator
- Tilt alarm
- Zero inside turning radius
- Dual wheel brakes
- Pothole protection
- Tie down attachment points
- Overhead crane attachment point
- Large forklift pockets
- Non-marking solid tyres
- Dual flashing beacons
- Motion alarm
- Descent alarm
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
Download and print a pdf copy of the Genie GR15 specifications.
|Stock picking tray capacity||45kg|
|Platform size (Extended)||1.4m x 0.7m|
|Platform height||4.5m (15ft)|
|Dimensions stowed||1.36 x 0.75 x 2m H|
|Maximum drive height||Full height|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must feel competent to do so
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act
- Mega Hire will provide instruction on operating this equipment, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (supplied with the equipment)
- This equipment can only be used on flat solid ground according to manufacturer's guidelines
- The Logbook is required to be completed by the customer when operating this machine
- All persons using this unit must wear an approved safety harness
CAUTION: Do not approach within 3 metres of overhead low voltage power lines or other electrical hazards
NOTE: This unit has outriggers for use on uneven surfaces
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Sydney area - more information on our delivery and collection service is available here. We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.