- Compacting utility trenches
- Pipeline construction
- compacting roads, parking lots
Product Information - Amman ARR1575
The ARR 1575 is an articulated trench compactor with twin pad-foot rollers.
- Both drum vibration
- central lifting point
- Hydrostatic drive
- Remote or cable control (solar powered)
- Oscillation feature provides excellent stability on uneven surface of a ditch
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
Download a copy of the Ammann ARR1575 specifications.
|Working speed||1.4Kph (both directions)|
|Dimensions||1980 x 601 x 1317H mm|
|Centrifugal force||75 / 35 KN|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must be competent to do so
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act
- Mega Hire will provide instruction, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (available from the product page on megahire.com.au)
- This equipment can only be used on flat solid ground according to manufacturer's guidelines
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Sydney area - more information on our delivery and collection service is available here. We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.