- Finishing off asphalt roads and driveways
- Compacting soil, gravel and road base
This tandem drum roller has dual-drive drums and articulated steering, producing a high quality finish to asphalt. Front drum vibrates with rear static ensures a perfect asphalt finish. Provides a flush finish right to the edges.
- Pressurised water sprinkler system
- Purpose built trailer available for transport
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
|Travel speed||8.7Kph (both directions)|
|Dimensions||1824 x 1035 x 2300H mm|
|Water tank capacity||100L|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must be competent to do so
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act
- Mega Hire will provide instruction, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (available from the product page on megahire.com.au)
- This equipment can only be used on flat solid ground according to manufacturer's guidelines
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Sydney area - more information on our delivery and collection service is available here. We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.