Hire package includes:
- Full tank of fuel
- Fully charged battery pack for completely electric operation
- 1 safety harness with lanyard
Applications - Trailer boom lift
- Elevated work in noise sensitive areas (fully electric operation, with diesel backup)
- Painting, maintenance work
- Tree lopping
- Factory maintenance
- General overhead work
Product Information - Nifty 120T
A towable, elevated work platform (EWP) with articulation and fly boom. Hire package includes a harness, which must be used as required by law.
- Trailer boom lift is ideal for transport behind standard 4WD or ute
- Controllable from the ground or basket
- Hybrid electric and diesel - ideal for noise sensitive areas, with backup diesel power
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
Download and print a PDF copy of the Nifty 120 TDE Specifications.
|Model||Nifty 120T DE - 12m|
|Basket Size||650L x 1100W|
|operating footprint||4500L x 3500W|
|Size (stowed)||4500L x 1500W x 1900H|
|Safe working load||200kg|
|Power||Diesel, or battery (fully electric operation)|
|Machine width - stowed||1.5m|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
To understand how to operate the equipment, you can refer to the manufacturer's Operating Manual.
Please read the Hazard and Risk Assessment before operating the equipment.
If you are transporting the equipment yourself, please read our Trailer Safety and Instructions Guide before transporting the equipment by trailer.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
The hirer must carry out routine inspections and maintenance when operating this machine.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must feel competent to do so
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act
- Mega Hire will provide instruction on operating this equipment, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (supplied with the equipment)
- This equipment can only be used on flat solid ground according to manufacturer's guidelines
- The Logbook is required to be completed by the customer when operating this machine
- All persons using this unit must wear an approved safety harness
CAUTION: Do not approach within 3 metres of overhead low voltage power lines or other electrical hazards
NOTE: This unit has outriggers for use on uneven surfaces
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Sydney area - more information on our delivery and collection service is available here. We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.