Fuel is charged at $2.80/L
Applications of Telehandler
- Lifting loads for construction and maintenance
- Lifting loads in the agricultural sector on uneven ground and awkward locations
- Ideal for situations where forklifts are not suitable (i.e. uneven or soft ground)
Product Information - Manitou MT1030
A versatile 4x4 telehandler provides flexible lifting capability, for moving and placing loads while on uneven ground with exceptional outreach.
- Smooth control, Powershift 4 speed forward and 3 speed reverse, 4 wheel drive
- Proportional lift, telescope and fork tilt
- Proportional function stabilisers operate in line with chassis
- LMIS system (3B6) for use with jib for freely suspended loads
- Oscillating rear axle, assists 4 wheel drive traction
- Front 2 wheel steer, 4 wheel steer, and crab steer
- Hydraulic frame sway (levelling)
- Australian specification air conditioning for operator comfort
- Large construction lug pattern air filled tyres
- Plug in JLG analyser in the cabin and dash panel display analyser to indicate system functions for servicing and adjustment
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
Download and print a pdf copy of the Manitou MT1030 specifications.
|Max fork height||13m (33ft)|
|Max forward reach||9.2m|
|Max lift capacity||3500kg|
|Lift capacity (full height)||3500kg|
|Lift capacity (full reach)||800kg|
|Machine dimensions||5m L x 2.3m W x 2.4m H|
|Turning radius (outside wheels)||3.8m|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must feel competent to do so
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act
- Mega Hire will provide instruction on operating this equipment, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (supplied with the equipment)
- This equipment can only be used on flat solid ground according to manufacturer's guidelines
- The Logbook is required to be completed by the customer when operating this machine
- All persons using this unit must wear an approved safety harness
CAUTION: Do not approach within 3 metres of overhead low voltage power lines or other electrical hazards
NOTE: This unit has outriggers for use on uneven surfaces
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Sydney area - more information on our delivery and collection service is available here. We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.