Hire package includes two safety harness. Fuel is charged at $2.80/L
Applications - Knuckle boom lift
- Painting, maintenance, lighting work
- Shopping centres & stadiums
- Tree lopping
- Factory, warehouse maintenance
- General overhead work
Product Information - JLG 340 AJ
A versatile 4x4, boom lift elevated work platform with 10.6m height and 6.7m outreach. Narrow access design, with swing and drive controls from the basket. Hire package includes two harnesses, which must be used as required by law.
- AC generator with outlets to platform
- 1/2in air line to platform
- Economic diesel engine
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
Download and print a pdf copy of the JLG 340AJ specifications.
|Platform height||10.33m (34ft)|
|Up-and-over clearance||5.17m (17ft)|
|Basket Size||760L x 1520W|
|Size (stowed)||5.52m L x 1.93m W x 2m H|
|Safe working load||230kg|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
To understand how to operate the equipment, you can refer to the manufacturer's Operating Manual.
Please read the Hazard and Risk Assessment before operating the equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must feel competent to do so
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act
- Mega Hire will provide instruction on operating this equipment, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (supplied with the equipment)
- This equipment can only be used on flat solid ground according to manufacturer's guidelines
- The Logbook is required to be completed by the customer when operating this machine
- All persons using this unit must wear an approved safety harness
CAUTION: Do not approach within 3 metres of overhead low voltage power lines or other electrical hazards
NOTE: This unit has outriggers for use on uneven surfaces
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Sydney area - more information on our delivery and collection service is available here. We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.