Applications - mini excavator
- Excavations in extremely tight access areas
- Moving soil, mulch, sand; and loading trailers and trucks
Product Information - Bobcat 418
The extremely versatile and easy to use mini-excavator. This powerful machine is ideal for small and medium projects including drainage, trenches, building footings and pool excavations. Dozer blade is useful for backfilling trenches. It has an economical, low noise diesel engine, and is compact and manoeuvrable for limited access applications. The machine must be transported on a special purpose plant trailer. No license is required to operate the machine. Available attachments include:
- Included in hire package: 200, 400, and 813mm buckets
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
Download and print a pdf copy of the Bobcat 418 specifications.
|Max dig depth||1.8m|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must feel competent to do so
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act
- Mega Hire will provide instruction, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely
- This equipment can only be used on flat solid ground according to manufacturer's guidelines
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (available from the product page on megahire.com.au)
CAUTION: Check for underground hazards. Dial before you dig - ph 1100, or visit www.1100.com.au
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Sydney area - more information on our delivery and collection service is available here. We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.