- Powering heavy duty demolition hammers for breaking asphalt, rock, or concrete to 200mm thick
- Powering clay spaders, rock drills and chipping hammers
- As a stand-by air source during maintenance or power outages in industrial applications
- Locations where electricity is unavailable
- Heavy duty industrial applications
A transportable, diesel powered, industrial air compressor for operating pneumatic tools, equipment, or mains air supply at industrial premises.
- Rated at 270CFM air flow at 6 bar pressure
- 750kg package - towable with small vehicle
- Silenced operation
- The most economical compressor for this air usage.
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
|Dimensions||2290L x 1350W x 1400H|
|Air Output||270cfm @ 100psi|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- This equipment can only be used on flat solid ground according to manufacturer's guidelines
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Sydney area - more information on our delivery and collection service is available here. We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.